Sugar Foods Corp (Pinnacle)
CNC / Food Production a must. Monitor and maintain safe working standards within the team, maintain high product quality standards and take appropriate action when standards aren't met. Actively seek continuous improvement opportunities in their area regarding safety, quality, cost savings and general standards. Actively seek to ensure standard work practices are being used and enforced to raise the level of awareness across the team.
- Work in a proactive way with the maintenance department to improve overall equipment effectiveness.
- Troubleshoot machine operations.
- Exceed 5S standards and other established standards within the work area.
- E Start up, regulate and maintain machines based on provided specifications.
- Achieve KPI’s for designated area in line with business targets.
- Become the acknowledged production expert in their designated area across multiple production lines.
- Implement and support the planned preventative maintenance program.
- 1 year machine operator experience preferred.
- 1 year supervisor experience preferred.
- Take responsibility for identifying and arranging the training of operators in all of the machinery/process knowledge in their area.
Submit your resume listing qualifications.
$18 - $25 per hour depending on experience
About Sugar Foods Corp (Pinnacle)
Sugar Foods Corporation has been in business for over 20 years, specializing in food packaging and manufacturing. Customer is king at SFC, with several clients who are part of the Fortune 500.