Sugar Foods Corp (Pinnacle)
Monitor and maintain safe working standards within the team, maintain high product quality standards and take appropriate action when standards aren't met. Actively seek continuous improvement opportunities in their area in regards to safety, quality, cost savings and general standards. Actively seek to ensure standard work practices are being used and enforced to raise the level of awareness across the team.
- Troubleshoot machine operations.
- Exceed 5S standards and other established standards within the work area.
- E Start up, regulate and maintain machines based on provided specifications.
- Achieve KPI’s for designated area in line with business targets.
- Become the acknowledged production expert in their designated area across multiple production lines.
- Work in a proactive way with the maintenance department to improve overall equipment effectiveness.
- Implement and support the planned preventative maintenance program.
- Troubleshoot machine operations and determine when to take the machine off-line in the event of a safety and/or quality problem.
- Develop and implement escalation policy to maintenance for significant problems.
- Take responsibility for identifying and arranging the training of operators in all of the machinery/process knowledge in their area.
- 1 or more years of CNC operation, machine operation, or maintenance in an industrial environment.
- Ability to multitask and effectively prioritize workload.
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate with teammates effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex work situations in an effective manner.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Must be self motivated.
- Intermediate computer skills and knowledge of MS Office.
- GED or High School Diploma.
- Must pass a drug screen.
- Time management and reasoning skills.
$18 - $25 per hour
About Sugar Foods Corp (Pinnacle)
Pinnacle Staffing is a leading staffing, recruiting and workforce management company. Our company fills individual positions on demand, staffs for entire facilities, and manages outsourced recruiting programs for a wide variety of clients. The company’s specialized workforce solutions meet clients’ needs for a reliable, efficient workforce, and it serves a wide variety of industries. Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve our clients and the communities in which they work. Join Us!!