We are currently hiring for Machine Operator positions in Lake City, SC.
Most positions are 12 hour swing shift (2 weeks of day shift, 2 weeks of night shift.)
- Check all the equipment and the surrounding area: winders, take up carts, manual/sample labels, etc.
- Inspect the tubes for damage before loading on to the winder.
- Handle any abnormal condition in the production: fly or broken yarn, power failure, shutdown, yarn path, T/F, missing guides winder status, etc.
- Manually doff the bobbins that are below A2 grade and fill in the identification card.
- Execute the routine work.
- Clean your assigned housekeeping area everyday.
- Execute the Assistant Supervisor and Supervisors assignments as asked.
- All candidates must pass a drug screen and a background check
$9 per hour
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!!