Sugar Foods Corp (Pinnacle)
Setup, operate and monitor equipment to accurately produce high quality products. Perform finishing and packaging functions, and to participate in the rotation system providing maximum opportunity to increase skills within the Finishing and Portioning areas.
- Create attractive finishing touches.
- Maintain finished count of each product to check against production schedule.
- Remove trays of products and place in machine using blades; adjust blades as needed.
- Monitor slicing of products to assure adherence to quality standards.
- Perform packing, labeling, and casing functions.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's).
- Ability to carry up to 25 lbs and lift up to 75 lbs.
- Willingness to participate and train in all areas of the manufacturing process.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing tasks.
- Must be reliable and display flexibility in work assignments.
$13 / hr
About Sugar Foods Corp (Pinnacle)
Sugar Foods Cooperation has been in business for over 20 years, specializing in food packaging and manufacturing. Costumer is king at SFC!