Local Company hiring machine operators!
We are seeking machine operators to join our team. We have ample amount of opportunities to offer:
- Weekly pay!
- Great health benefit
- Growth potential
Shift: NIGHTS, SHIFT IS 12HRS
- Checking quality of their line at shift change and on an hourly basis.
- Enters roll information into the plant computer system.
- Ensures that packaging is being done per the correct customer packing specification.
- Testing treatment, gauge and width specifications.
- Providing samples to the QA Lab for testing.
- Checking blenders at shift and order changes.
- Completing a 1st piece check sheet for each change over
- Verifying all paperwork is complete and accurate.
- Promoting safety awareness throughout the plant.
- Make sure all employees have required PPE and are following all safety policies.
- Reporting any defective equipment or safety hazards to Shift Supervisor.
- Maintaining work zone housekeeping throughout entire shift.
- Maximizing production rates while maintaining a quality product.
- Preparing for upcoming order changes at least 2 hours in advance.
- Assisting Maintenance Department and other zone operators when necessary.
- Responsible for promoting team work throughout the plant.
- Stable work history
- Previous experience in Manufacturing/Production setting
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic math skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds occasionally
- Must be willing to work 12hr shift
$13 per hour
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!!