We are currently hiring machine operators for 12 hour night shift!
We have ample amount of opportunities to offer. They include:
- Great health benefits
- Growth potential
- We offer weekly pay!
The ideal candidate must be willing to work a 12 hour shift.
- Checking quality of their line at shift change and on an hourly basis.
- Enters roll information into the plant computer system.
- Ensures that packaging is being done per the correct customer packing specification.
- Testing treatment, gauge and width specifications.
- Providing samples to the QA Lab for testing
- Checking blenders at shift and order changes.
- Completing a 1st piece check sheet for each change over
- Verifying all paperwork is complete and accurate.
- Promoting safety awareness throughout the plant. Make sure all employees have required PPE and are following all safety policies.Reporting any defective equipment or safety hazards to Shift Supervisor.
- Maintaining work zone housekeeping throughout entire shift.
- Maximizing production rates while maintaining a quality product.
- Preparing for upcoming order changes at least 2 hours in advance.
- Assisting Maintenance Department and other zones operators when necessary.
- Responsible for promoting team work throughout the plant.
- Previous experience as a machine operator
- Stable work history
- Previous experience in Manufacturing/Production
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic math skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds occasionally
$13 hourly, DOE
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!!