Local Company hiring machine operators!
We are seeking machine operators to join our team. We have ample amount of opportunities to offer:
- Weekly pay!
- Great health benefits
- Flexible schedules
- Growth potential
- Paid Holiday and Vacation
- Responsible for checking quality of their line at shift change and on an hourly basis.
- Enters roll information into the plant computer system.
- Ensures that packaging is being done per the correct customer packing specification.
- Responsible for testing treatment, gauge and width specifications.
- Responsible for providing samples to the QA Lab for testing.
- Responsible for checking blenders at shift and order changes.
- Responsible for completing a 1st piece check sheet for each change over.
- Responsible for verifying all paperwork is complete and accurate.
- Responsible for promoting safety awareness throughout the plant. Make sure all employees have required PPE and are following all safety policies.
- Responsible for reporting any defective equipment or safety hazards to Shift Supervisor.
- Responsible for maintaining work zone housekeeping throughout entire shift.
- Responsible for maximizing production rates while maintaining a quality product.
- Responsible for preparing for upcoming order changes at least 2 hours in advance.
- Responsible for assisting Maintenance Department when necessary.
- Responsible for assisting other zones Operators when needed.
- Responsible for promoting team work throughout the plant.
- Stable work history
- Previous experience in Manufacturing/Production setting
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic math skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds occasionally
$14 per hour
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!!