Ultimate Jet Vacations
Luxury Travel Advisor, Europe
We’re looking for a luxury travel advisor with experience selling Luxury Travel in Europe!
This job is a great position for an individual who loves working in a fast-paced environment, maximize their earning potential, and be provided leads.
- Assist in our expansion into the Luxury Europe Market
- Work with high-end travel advisors on customized itineraries for their clients to luxury European destinations
- Create European itineraries combining guest requests and insights, and recommendations on their trip
- Serve our customer by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls, or other forms of communication
- Work closely with our business development and operations team to learn the UJV way, a combination of high integrity, first-class service, and top performance
- Collaborate with internal departments to facilitate booking process and sales
- Consistently reach and surpass monthly sales goals
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure goals are achieved
- 5+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- Must have at least 3 years of experience selling high-end travel arrangements in Europe
- Strong understanding of a client travel policy and can appropriately guide and consistently provide consultation to the customer
- Technology-savvy. Proficient in using Salesforce and MS Office.
- Must have experience in effectively using Salesforce (or other CRM) to input all client data as needed
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures calmly and professionally
- GDS user (Amadeus) a plus, but not required.
- Fluent in French a plus
- Past role as a Virtuoso travel advisor is a plus
$50,000 - $150,000
About Ultimate Jet Vacations
UJV is on a mission to transform the luxury travel industry. We’re innovative, creative, and customer-service obsessed. We consider our clients our friends.
We provide all of the tools to succeed: a strong support team whose doors are always open, the best sales training in the industry, and qualified leads (no cold calling or prospecting). We offer comprehensive medical, 401k, unlimited vacation time, and the opportunity to travel the world. We’re passionate about our people having the best environment to thrive & the management team’s mission is to ensure every person’s success. We’re here to serve you, not the other way around.
On the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the USA for 6 years in a row, this is the company you want to work for if you’re motivated & looking for an opportunity in the luxury travel sales world where you can create a long-term career & thrive financially.