Ultimate Jet Vacations
Luxury Travel Advisor, Africa Specialist - Remote Opportunity
Our team is rapidly expanding and launching Africa as a UJV Travel Destination!
We’re searching for a luxury travel advisor, with experience selling luxury travel to Africa!
Think Belmond Eagle Island Lodge in Bostwana or Cape Grace in South Africa - Trips of a lifetime!
Luxury Travel Advisor - Africa Specialist Will:
- Help UJV launch Africa as a destination
- Work with high-end travel advisors and customers on customized itineraries for their clients to traveling to luxury Africa Destinations
- We provide the leads for you, no prospecting needed
- Be the point person for all Africa questions
- You need to be a natural people person, you have to be good at getting them to trust you and buy from you, you have to consistently acquire new clients as well as keep clients coming back for more trips through hard work and exceptional customer service.
- Surround yourself with only top performers, mediocrity doesn't last long at our company
- Perks: Travel to the top 5-star resorts in the world, those we sell to clients
- Brand new Class A++ Office Space
- Most members of our team build a book of business within 3 years. A solid book of business can be built in less time by the hardest workers, and that's what we're looking for. You're considered to have a book of business when 80% of your business is from repeat clients and you're making above six figures. So yes, you can make over $100,000 in this role. Some members of our team have done it in their 2nd year and others have gotten close in their 1st. Don't believe me? Come to our office and ask our team.
The LUXURY TRAVEL ADVISOR - AFRICA Specialist, Serves a key role in the qualification, attainment, and retention of clients. The position is responsible for enabling the conversion of qualified leads into customers and assuring a further transition into a reference-able client
- The position supports the organization's mission, vision, and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration, respect, accountability, and ownership
- Earn new clients – wow them, do what you say you’re going to do, make them want to come back
- Keep clients happy – be appreciative of the opportunity and the business, every time, and give great customer service
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer/client needs and objectives
- At least 2+ years of experience selling high - end travel arrangements in Africa
- Working knowledge of both South and East Africa
- Experience working with Luxury clients
- Love all things Africa!
$50,000 - $150,000
About Ultimate Jet Vacations
UJV is on a mission to transform the luxury travel industry. We’re innovative, creative, and customer-service obsessed. We consider our clients our friends.
We provide all of the tools to succeed: a strong support team whose doors are always open, the best sales training in the industry, and qualified leads (no cold calling or prospecting). We offer comprehensive medical, 401k, unlimited vacation time, and the opportunity to travel the world. We’re passionate about our people having the best environment to thrive & the management team’s mission is to ensure every person’s success. We’re here to serve you, not the other way around.
On the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the USA for 6 years in a row, this is the company you want to work for if you’re motivated & looking for an opportunity in the luxury travel sales world where you can create a long-term career & thrive financially.