Andersen Group Realty of Keller Williams Realty Boston Northwest
Are you an "A" Player? If so, we are searching for a few, select sales professionals to join the #1 ranked Keller Williams team in New England in 2022!
Whether you're new to the industry or have been in the industry for years, our 100-day plan will accelerate your development and get you into production quickly through the support you'll receive in order to achieve your goals: both in the short and long term.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Leadership development and mentoring from industry-leading real estate professionals
- All the support so that you can focus on building relationships with clients and selling real estate (i.e. systems, training, marketing, transaction coordinator, listing management, administrative support, and more!)
- Script training and role-playing using real-life situations to learn first-hand how to effectively handle common objections
- Qualified appointments set for you generated by our Inside Sales department in addition to marketing, leads and opportunities provided by the team
Benefits of being on a team vs. being a single agent
- Exposure to a luxury real estate market - our average price point is over $1M and the average agent on our team sells over $20M in sales volume annually
- Guidance from a nationally recognized and award-winning real estate team
- Be a part of our collaborative team— monthly activities, contests and events!
- Support to cover your business and clients so you can go on vacation and mentally reset
- Attractive compensation plan with minimal expenses to increase your Net Income
- Consistently network and prospect for new customers in order to build your business and database
- Identify and show properties to clients that match their criteria
- Present and negotiate offers to position your client in order to win bids in a competitive market
- Build relationships will all potential clients to build your network
- Be a team player and have a desire to work towards a common goal
- Let the team take care of everything else for you - paperwork, marketing, systems, admin support, inside sales support, etc.
- Current Real Estate License
- Commitment to learning, growing, being held accountable, and challenged
- High level of integrity, professionalism, work ethic and grit!
- Passionate about delivering a superior level of customer service and building meaningful relationships
- Willingness to work weekend and evening hours is a must in this role and industry
About Andersen Group Realty of Keller Williams Realty Boston Northwest
Andersen Group Realty of Keller Williams Realty Boston Northwest is a nationally recognized top-producing real estate team in the Greater Boston area and consistently ranked as a top team in New England and Massachusetts, having sold $150 Million in Sales Volume in 2021.
Our Team Mission: Serving our customers and clients with the highest level of professionalism ensuring that care and integrity are demonstrated throughout the entire
buying or selling process
Our Team Values: Humble, Driven, Professional, Integrity, Relationships