FS Luxury Realty
Work for a nationally ranked, industry leading real estate company based in Marina del Rey, CA. With a focus on world-class client service, business growth, process, technology and culture, our company continuously raises the bar for what a real estate company can achieve. We are a tirelessly dedicated and driven team that offers advancement and growth opportunity.
As a high performing Sales Manager, our expectations are that the ideal candidate will help the organization meet the customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company and sales team competitive and innovative. This person would be responsible for maximizing the Sales Team’s potential by managing and motivating them as well as crafting and monitoring a sales plan and justifying that plan to upper management.
Duties also include scheduling and overseeing all training programs and identifying training needs. Furthermore, this role will be responsible for ensuring that all new sales team members receive proper training on our internal systems, methods and culture so that they can achieve their sales goals successfully. To expand the company’s customer base and to ensure a strong presence, it is important that the sales plan, as developed by the Sales Manager, directly support the overarching business plan set by Executive Management.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Ownership of recruitment and recruiting new sales agents
- Performance monitoring of the sales team
Compensation: $50,000 - $55,000 base pay + bonuses based on sales team production and culture (base pay depending on experience).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team. Manage and ensure that Sales Team are hitting minimum requirements and team standards.
- Implement strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensures a continued strong presence.
- Maintenance and monitoring of all Sales Agents and ISA activity at the end of each day, and throughout.
- Ownership of recruiting new Sales Agents, training, coaching and performance monitoring of Sales Agents.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products, services and competition status.
- Design high quality training programs with budget limitations for new and current Sales Partners.
- Execute on-boarding session for new Sales Agents
- Schedule individual and team training plans on a regular basis.
- Evaluate strength and weaknesses to identify training needs and communicate recommendations based on gaps to COO.
- Perform sales analytics and track key sales metrics to ensure agent productions targets are being met.
- Review annual/monthly/weekly sales plan goals.
- Oversee training material and suggested improvements.
- Set up and implementation of Velocify software (call center platform).
- Training the ISA department (inside sales agents).
- Ensuring all ISA employees hit standardized metrics.
- Stay up to date with training and development for Sales Agents.
Reporting Hold One-on-One weekly meetings with sales team, write brief summary, report/deliver to COO. Present sales revenue and expense reports, along with realistic forecasts, to the COO and Management Team.
- Research and relay new market trends and developments to Management Team.
- Inspire and maintain a healthy culture and positivity amongst the sales team.
- Create an open communication climate and gather Sales Agents preferences for training.
- Boost agent productivity, build and promote strong and long lasting relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Provide agents with feedback and professional development guidance.
- Act as a sounding board for the Sales Agents.
- Present any agent issues to COO and resolve as needed.
Work experience requirements:
- MUST have real estate experience as an Agent, Coaching/Training is a plus.
- Ideal candidate should have at least 5-10 years of work experience in sales.
- Candidate must be able to prove that they have had successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- The ideal candidate is high energy, forward thinking, ethical, professional, and has a very positive attitude.
- Willing to go the extra mile for the team and show a high level of patience. They should have strong interpersonal skills and be able to manage the ebbs and flows of emotions amongst the team.
- Must be able to develop and execute a training system developed for Agents at various experience levels. This individual must have superior verbal and written communication skills and should be able to demonstrate an ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization. This individual must be able to effectively communicate clear and consistent delivery of the Company’s messaging, policies, and procedures.
- Have a proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close, particularly with customer service experience, have a strong business sense and industry expertise and enjoy mentoring, coaching and managing others to success.
- Just as important as accomplishing the team’s sales goals, the Sales Manager will also be responsible for supporting and enhancing the company culture.
- Must be a strategic planner with analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus.
- Trustworthy with confidential and sensitive company and personnel information.
- Excellent organizational skills and interpersonal skills, including ability to resolve disputes and observe confidentiality.
- Proficient with computers, technology, MS Office (Excel, Word), Google Suite, MAC OS, and learning new programs / software / or apps.
$55,000 base + bonus
About FS Luxury Realty
Named one of America’s top real estate teams by real trends, in conjunction with The Wall Street Journal, and most recently written up in Broker Agent as one of the top influencers in California real estate, our company is a dynamic, forward-thinking company owing much of their success to their superior marketing, exceptional client relations, and employee-centric culture. Office is located in the heart of Silicon Beach in Marina del Rey, CA.