Native Real Estate
We’re rapidly expanding and looking for a motivated listing agent who wants to take the next step in their sales career. The ideal candidate is a persuasive deal maker and passionate about building customer relationships. If you’re looking to join a top-performing team in a fast-paced work environment and earn upside commissions, start your application today!
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Reach out to all inquiries with the goal of converting leads into listing appointments
- Follow up with clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Research the surrounding real estate market to determine the best listing price for the seller
- Price, stage and market homes for sellers to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Set listing appointments
- Close appointments
- Close sales
- Lead follow up
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Excellent understanding of the real estate market conditions and how to utilize market analysis
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Has a real estate license
$80,000 - $120,000 at plan
About Native Real Estate
We are a local top-selling luxury team in Temecula and San Diego. We have systems in place, a database, and leads for real estate. We have a hard-working and team-oriented atmosphere. Luxury, single-family, condos, investment properties, multi-units, probate and trusts, and development opportunities are some of our key areas of focus in Temecula and San Diego.
We look forward to seeing if you are a win-win with our team and network!