Keller Williams Philadelphia
Do you want a flexible role where you can maximize your earning potential? If so we are looking for YOU! Our luxury team is rapidly growing and need a dynamic listing agent who can help take our team to the next level. Huge commission upside with a luxury team! Applicants should be persuasive, success-driven salespeople who are ready to drive revenue growth. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Oversee contract processes alongside buyer’s agents to negotiate contracts
- Work with clients to stage and market homes that draw in homebuyers and their real estate agents to achieve a quick sale
- Acquire new leads from sales agents and reach out to them to set up listing appointments
- Provide sellers with a clear listing presentation that includes key selling points and the suggested asking price
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- At least one year of work experience in real estate sales
- Shows in-depth knowledge of real estate industry and can accurately conduct market research
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Great communication skills, interpersonal skills, and time management skills
- Possesses a real estate license
$70,000 - $110,000
About Keller Williams Philadelphia
KW Philadelphia is built on a foundation of honesty, integrity, hard work and team work. Together we look beyond the ordinary to create new opportunities for everyone. More passive income opportunities and more growth using technology as the backbone. Our commitment to you is communication and transparency, performance with purpose, no shortcuts, no excuses, passion, sharing, caring and most importantly culture.
Our family is currently growing! Whether you're interested in joining one of our top-producing teams or looking to create your own brand, it would be an honor to partner with you!