Keller Williams Diamond Partners Inc.
Our top real estate agency is looking for a Listing Agent to join our luxury-focused team! The ideal candidate for this position is not afraid to ask for business and backs their persuasiveness with top-notch customer service. This candidate will also have an in-depth knowledge of the area and current market conditions.
In return, you will find a team behind you that is fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Provide sellers with a clear listing presentation that includes key selling points and the suggested asking price
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Price, stage and market homes for sellers to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Oversee contract processes alongside buyer’s agents to negotiate contracts
- Schedule all home inspections, open houses, and showings
- Excellent understanding of the real estate market conditions and how to utilize market analysis
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- One year of work experience in real estate
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
$40,000 - $115,000
About Keller Williams Diamond Partners Inc.
In keeping with the philosophy that agents are partners and stakeholders in the success of the business, Keller Williams Realty has created a distinct profit-sharing program in which approximately 50 percent of every market center’s profits every month are returned to those who have contributed to a market center’s growth by attracting productive associates to the office.