The Corey Adomitis Team
We’re looking for a motivated listing agent to join our rapidly-growing team! Our ideal applicant is a persuasive salesperson who enjoys a fast-paced work environment. This is an exciting commission opportunity to join a successful team, grow your career, and put your people skills to good use. If you’re ready to take the next step in your sales career, apply now!
- Call clients to give weekly reports on the status of their listing so they are more likely to provide good customer ratings and referrals
- Handle all aspects of MLS and marketing listings, such as completing listing paperwork, posting to MLS and social media, and implementing a marketing plan to ensure quick sales
- Oversee contract processes alongside buyer’s agents to negotiate contracts
- Present suggested asking prices and key selling points to the seller so they understand the best price for their home
- Research the surrounding real estate market to determine the best listing price for the seller
- Lead follow up
- Follow the team plan
- Close sales
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Familiar with customer databases used to store private client information
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Real estate license required
$80,000 - $120,000 at plan commissions
About The Corey Adomitis Team
We are a local top-selling luxury team in San Diego. We have systems in place, a database, and leads for real estate. We have a hard-working and team-oriented atmosphere backed by the biggest real estate brokerage in the world. Luxury, single-family, condos, investment properties, multi-units, probate and trusts, and development opportunities are some of our key areas of focus in San Diego. We also are partners with other businesses throughout San Diego with more opportunities.
We look forward to seeing if you are a win-win with our team and network!