Native Real Estate
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and upside commission growth opportunities, apply now!
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
$80,000 - $120,000 at plan
About Native Real Estate
We are a local top-selling luxury team in Temecula and San Diego. We have systems in place, a database, and leads for real estate. We have a hard-working and team-oriented atmosphere. Luxury, single-family, condos, investment properties, multi-units, probate and trusts, and development opportunities are some of our key areas of focus in Temecula and San Diego.
We look forward to seeing if you are a win-win with our team and network!