Kindredsold.com at Dallas
We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career with upside commissions. Apply now!
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
$80,000 - $120,000 at plan
About Kindredsold.com at Dallas
Kindred Realty Group continues to revolutionize real estate in San Diego and in Dallas, Texas. Our systems and success have been recognized in a top-selling book and featured on CBS and Bloomberg.
Our success lies with our amazing team and agents, with every full-time agent making six-figure incomes. Through multiple coaching programs to team support, we set our agents up for success.
If you are ready to make a six-figure income in real estate just let us know.