Andersen Group Realty
We are searching for "A players" to join our award-winning and fast-growing team as sales agents.
We're committed to ensuring you thrive in your real estate career, regardless of your experience level.
You'll be able to quickly gain momentum to build your career by utilizing our customized training program, business planning, one-one one coaching, mentoring, and proven sales training.
Our 100-day plan will set you up for success by setting SMART goals and providing you with the support to achieve your goals both in the short and long term.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Leadership development and mentoring from industry-leading real estate professionals
- Proven processes to help you leverage technology and streamline your efforts
- A supportive team that allows you to focus on doing what you do best - build and nurture relationships with your clients
- Script training using real-life situations to learn first-hand how to effectively handle objections and navigate the home buying and selling processes in order to troubleshoot issues as they inevitably arise
- A team-focused culture fostering collaboration and support
- Extensive lead generation systems, branding and marketing provided by the team
- Unlimited growth potential
Benefits of being on a team vs. being a single agent
- Exposure to a luxury real estate market
- Guidance from a nationally recognized and top-producing real estate team
- Minimal overhead costs
- Support of a team to cover your clients and business while you're away on vacation, allowing you time to reset and disconnect
- Be a part of our collaborative team— monthly activities and events, plus keeping the competitive spirit alive! (axe throwers encouraged to apply!)
Ready to take the next step for your career? Apply today!
- Consistently network and generate leads to prospect for new customers
- Consult with clients to discover their property wants and needs, then identify properties that meet those needs
- Build relationships will all potential clients to build your network
- Be a team player and have a desire to work towards a common goal
- Current Real Estate License (or in process of obtaining)
- Commitment to learning, growing, being held accountable, and challenged
- An attitude of resilience and persistence while working through challenging situations
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Willingness to work weekend and evening hours is a must in this role and industry
About Andersen Group Realty
Andersen Group Realty is a top-producing real estate team in the Greater Boston area. Based out of Winchester and consistently ranked as a top team in New England and Massachusetts, our "Concierge-level" service ensures our clients receive the highest level of attention, care, and integrity through the buying or selling experience. We proudly provide our employees with the tools, training systems, models, mentorship, and growth opportunities to support their career success.