The Asa Team
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings, and show homes to potential buyers
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Consistently follow up with qualified leads and nurture your database
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
About The Asa Team
The Asa Team is your go-to Greater Orlando real estate team for buying, selling, and investing in real estate. With over 1000 families helped, you can rest assured your experience with us will be nothing short of spectacular. With The Asa Team, you’re not just another transaction; you’re family.