Andersen Group Realty of Keller Williams Realty Boston Northwest
New to the industry or starting to feel a shift in the market and want to align yourself with a top-producing organization? Partner with a nationally ranked, award-winning organization that will ensure you don't just survive, but thrive through the shifting real estate market.
Whether you are new to the industry or looking to take your real estate career to the next level, our proven processes, systems, training, and opportunities will ensure that we help accelerate your development and build a sustainable, long-term career in the real estate industry.
Benefits of being on a team vs. being a single agent
- Exposure to a luxury real estate market - our average price point is over $1M and the average agent on our team sells over $20M in sales volume annually
- Guidance from a nationally recognized and award-winning real estate team with coaching from the top coaches in the industry!
- Strong brand recognition and reputation within the local and national real estate market
- Marketing, client events, training, coaching, leads, opportunities, and qualified set appointments
- Be a part of our collaborative team— monthly activities, contests, and events!
- Support to cover your business and clients so you can go on vacation and reset
- Minimal overhead expenses as all expenses are paid for by the team on your behalf
- Consistently network and prospect for new customers
- Identify and show properties to clients that match their criteria
- Present and negotiate offers to position your client in order to win bids in a competitive market
- Build relationships with all potential clients to build your network
- Be an expert on the local real estate market housing inventory, market trends, and statistics
- Current Real Estate License, or actively in the process of obtaining
- Commitment to learning, growing, being held accountable, and challenged
- "A" Player Mindset
- High level of integrity, professionalism, work ethic, and grit!
- Passionate about delivering a superior level of customer service and building meaningful relationships
- Willingness to work weekend and evening hours is a must in this role and industry
- Availability to focus full-time on real estate (we don't have any part-time positions in our organization)
$100,000+ at plan yearly
About Andersen Group Realty of Keller Williams Realty Boston Northwest
Nationally recognized real estate in the Greater Boston area, currently ranked as the #1 Keller Williams team in Massachusetts. As a growing team, we are focused on maintaining our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with high-minded and achievement-oriented coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training, tools, and systems to improve communication, sales, and other skills to help you thrive in your career.
Enjoy a fun, team-oriented atmosphere, Monthly team outings such as ax throwing, indoor skydiving, escape the room, oyster farm tour, wine tastings, etc.
Our Team Mission: Serving our customers and clients with the highest level of professionalism ensuring that care and integrity are demonstrated throughout the entire buying or selling process.
Our Team Values: Humble, Driven, Professional, Integrity, Relationships