Keller Williams Los Feliz
Are you a top sales professional in your field? Are you seeking a new, more dynamic industry in which to sell? It's time for you to learn more about real estate! We are a dynamic, customer-centric team looking to share our passion for building a better community.
In this role, you will talk and/or meet with multiple, qualified clients each day.
Do you excel at any of the following?
- Customer service
- Priority management
- Diligent customer follow-up and follow-through
- Commitment to your professional goals
- Upside commissions
If so, apply now!
- Engage with customers to set appointments with field agents in order to provide quick response times to their needs
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the customer base served by our team to expand our sales results
- Provide up-to-date information regarding customers and where they are in the home buying and selling process so that agents act quickly and efficiently
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales metrics to ensure sales goals are met in an organized and timely fashion
- Become a pro at overcoming objections and providing the team value proposition through the use of our scripts so that our customers can identify our team’s professionalism and integrity in all situations
- Team and DB lead generation
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
$75,000 - $105,000
About Keller Williams Los Feliz
Keller Williams- Los Feliz is one of the most collaborative and culturally rich offices in LA. We are home for some of the top producing teams and top-producers not just in LA but in all of Keller Williams. We consistently rank among the top 5% in all of LA County!
Month over month, we consistently out-produce the MLS in Listings Sold, Listing Volume, and Contracts Written. On top of this, our new agent coaching program grooms newly licensed agents into a future top producing agents. With our industry-leading training and technology platform and our unique coaching/mentorship model, we take pride in building our new agents into formidable business owners. For our seasoned agents, we continue to have a hyper-focus on continual growth and scalability through our proprietary technology, models and systems, and state-of-the-art marketing.