The Hoffman Murphy Team @KW
Are you a top sales professional in your field? Are you seeking a new, more dynamic industry in which to sell? It's time for you to learn more about real estate! We are a dynamic, customer-centric team looking to share our passion for building a better community.
In this role, you will talk and/or meet with multiple qualified clients each day.
Do you excel at any of the following?
- Customer service
- Priority management
- Diligent customer follow-up and follow-through
- Commitment to your professional goals
If so, apply now!
- Practice and become adept at using scripts to overcome objections and provide the team value proposition to customers so that they can identify our company’s values and integrity
- An active listener who offers empathy and encouragement to buyers and sellers to ensure mutual trust between our team and our clients
- Develop new business opportunities with existing customers in order to expand our clientele and build our business
- Create and maintain a database of clients to ensure organization and follow-up
- Engage with customers to set appointments with field agents in order to provide quick response times to their needs
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- You are a natural organizer, everything in its place and your time management skills are spot on
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Passionate about selling
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or ability to learn new systems quickly
$80,000 - $130,000
About The Hoffman Murphy Team @KW
With 62+ years of Real Estate experience, and over 2,700 homes successfully sold, we take pride in being relationship-based and results-driven. Essentially, we are a tech-enabled customer service company that happens to sell real estate!
Month over month, we consistently out-produce other teams and individuals in the Beach Cities of Los Angeles County. This consistency has earned us the title of the “#1 Real Estate Team in South Bay”.
Our mission in life and business is to make a difference for our clients, our families, our community, and our world. It would be an honor to partner with goal-oriented individuals who strive to make a difference through real estate.