Lin Realty Group
Our new Director of Marketing for Luxury Listings will help us craft world-class marketing collateral for our clients' high-value homes...
...so we can fulfill our mission of delivering life-changing outcomes and an exceptionally supportive experience for the dozens of families we serve every year!
Please do not apply for this position unless you can prove through documentation that you are well-versed in the skills needed to be our Director of Marketing for Luxury Listings.
This is a highly coveted, virtual (100% remote work) position and we are intent on finding an "A-Player."
This role will offer an average of 20 hours per week, sometimes more, sometimes less.
- Craft beautifully flowing, emotionally resonant marketing copy for our listings, capturing each home's unique lifestyle benefits (rather than a tepid, uninspiring descriptive list of features, amenities, floorplan, etc.) Note: You will be provided with photos, 3D Tours, and video footage of the homes we are selling, so you can create marketing copy at least as good as (and hopefully better) than these samples.
- Conduct zoom or phone interviews with our home selling clients to understand what they've treasured about their home and what hidden benefits it offers (and then incorporate your findings into the home's marketing collateral)
- Gain a deep understanding of each home's target home buyer and their lifestyle/status aspirations; then tailor the home's marketing collateral to appeal to these deep-rooted human desires
- Quality control and curation of listing photography to ensure each home's photo set is stunning
- Art direct visually appealing and engaging digital marketing brochures that incorporate photos, copywriting, and other assets. Example 1, Example 2, Example 3 **NO technical graphic design skills needed...you just need to art direct**
- Draft complete scripts (including both dialogue and stage direction) for listing video tours like these: Example 1, Example 2, Example 3
- Provide video editing notes to videographers and collaborate with them to finalize video walkthru tours
- Leverage existing templates in Canva to generate appealing and engaging advertising pieces related to sold listings (e.g. Post Cards and Newspaper ads)
- You have a deep love of real estate, architecture, and design.
- You have a keen eye for aesthetics and an understanding of space (perhaps you have a background in interior design...)
- You write beautifully, with elegance and artistic grace.
- You have a strong understanding of human emotions and desires; particularly the emotions and desires of affluent clientele.
- You see your writing and design work as your ART- you approach every project with a deep-seated passion and goal to WOW your audience.
- You are a student of your craft - you are on a constant mission to improve your abilities and you have a swipe file of beautifully executed marketing pieces.
- You have high standards for your work. Details matter to you. Results matter to you. Excellence matters to you.
- You are a confident, resourceful, and highly motivated self-starter who can work independently; you don’t require someone looking over your shoulder all day.
- You execute with speed and decisiveness and understand how to manage priorities.
If you have the writing chops, the marketing savvy, and the discriminating eye for aesthetics needed to put together a piece like this, then you will thrive in this role!
$40 - $60 hourly
About Lin Realty Group
Lin Realty Group is a Top Performing Real Estate Sales Team based in Pasadena, CA
- 60+ families served with excellence per year
- $100M+ in annual real estate sales
- Specializing in the sale and purchase of high-value homes in Pasadena, San Marino, La Cañada Flintridge, and South Pasadena
- Mission: Deliver life-changing outcomes and a world-class experience to the families we serve
- Our North Star: We believe clients should be treated like family, not commission checks