KW Sac Metro
We’re looking for a motivated listing agent to join our rapidly-growing luxury team! Our ideal applicant is a persuasive salesperson and enjoys a fast-paced work environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team, grow your career, and put your people skills to good use. If you’re ready to take the next step in your sales career, apply now!
- Schedule all home inspections, open houses, and showings
- Research the surrounding real estate market to determine the best listing price for the seller
- Present suggested asking prices and key selling points to the seller so they understand the best price for their home
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Complete real estate listing paperwork, create new MLS listings, post listings to social media, and implement a marketing plan for new listings to ensure accurate information that promotes quick sales
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- At least one year of work experience in real estate sales
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Ability to use real estate CRM to keep client data safe and orderly
- Strong communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
About KW Sac Metro
Our team is rapidly expanding! We are one of Sacramento's most collaborative offices full of top producers. Our daily training, unique coaching model, and resources make it no wonder why we are expanding so quickly. We also have teams with leads looking for talent or simply coaches to help get agents in gear. We take pride in stating that over half of our newest team members are IN ESCROW within 60 days. Whether you are unlicensed, new, or seasoned, we have a model to cater to your needs for exponential growth. Win-Win! We look forward to speaking with you soon!