Keller Williams Princeton
Our top real estate agency is looking for a Listing Agent to join our team! Our ideal applicant is a persuasive salesperson and enjoys a fast-paced work environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team, grow your career, earn upside commissions, and put your people skills to good use. If you’re ready to take the next step in your sales career, apply now!
- Market and stage homes to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Conduct market analysis to ensure listing prices are well-researched
- Send a weekly report to clients on their listing status so we can maintain our good customer service standing
- Provide sellers with a clear listing presentation that includes key selling points and the suggested asking price
- Oversee contract processes alongside buyer’s agents to negotiate contracts
- Capable of using CRM software to keep customer information organized and confidential
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Shows in-depth knowledge of real estate industry and can accurately conduct market research
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
$80,000 - $110,000
About Keller Williams Princeton
Keller Williams Princeton is New Jersey’s most collaborative office. We are the real estate company of choice for Sales Associates and Real Estate Owners.
Over 20 years of professional service in the real estate industry with our daily training and unique coaching model, we take pride in stating that our Agents have accomplished the following in 20 years:
- 11,927 closed units
- $3,745,500,000 Closed Sales Volume
- 5,151 Listings Sold
- $1,643,600,000 Listings Sold Volume
- $91,134,938 GCI
- $3,497,221 Profit Share
Whether you are interested in joining one of our top-producing teams or looking to create your own brand. It would be an honor to partner with you!