Andersen Group Realty of Keller Williams Realty Boston Northwest
Tired of being at the mercy of the real estate market and looking for more consistency and control of your business? You've probably heard it but housing inventory is at an all-time low and it's a seller's market. If you're looking for more consistency and leverage to be able to control the market, and your time, this could be just what you're looking for!
Andersen Group Realty, the #1 Keller Williams Team in Massachusetts and Top 5 real estate team in Massachusetts in 2022, is growing and has a unique new opportunity for a talented listing agent to help work all of the listing opportunities that our team is generating on a daily basis!
Our ideal applicant is a persuasive salesperson and enjoys a fast-paced work environment working with other like minded team members. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team with a proven track record to help you grow your business into a sustainable career.
We have the proven training, tools, systems, processes, and opportunities to help you become one of the most successful listing specialists in the area while also providing you the leverage you need to have a balanced work/life balance.
If you're looking to get more control over your business while growing and being part of a collaborative top producing team, we want to talk to you!
- The support of a top real estate team in Massachusetts and New England - over $120 Million in Closed and Pending Sales Volume and on track to sell $225 Million in Sales Volume in 2022!
- Leads - LOTS of opportunities. Our extensive lead generation systems provide a consistent flow of both opportunities AND qualified appointments that are set by our Inside Sales Department so you can just focus on closing!
- Industry-leading coaching, training, and systems to help you continuously elevate your game!
- Extensive back-office support to help you focus on the relationship with the client: Listing management, transaction management, property showing coordination, lead generation, inside sales, marketing collateral, yard signage, client events, leads, etc.
- A proven training system and mentoring program - learn from one of the top listing specialists in the industry, our CEO and team leader - Sven Andersen
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities, in parallel with the Inside Sales Department, to create new business
- Follow up on inquiries with the goal of converting leads into listing appointments
- Research the surrounding real estate market to determine the best listing price for the seller to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Conduct and win listing consults and guide your customers through the home selling process to meet their home selling goals while differentiating yourself as a true professional by offering unbeatable service to clients
- Build your business by serving customers generated by Andersen Group Realty and then through your own repeat and referral network
- Professionalism is required. Learning our listing presentation and the ability to present our value proposition in a professional manner is a must
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself while also being a team player and being able to collaborate with others
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- 1+ years of real estate sales experience
- Active Real Estate License in Massachusetts
- This candidate will also have an in-depth knowledge of the area and current market conditions.
- Superb time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Goal-oriented; strong drive to win the customer’s business and meet performance targets
- Learning-based mindset - It is important to take action and implement what we teach. It will lead you to a successful real estate career and exceptional results, resulting in you making more money and achieving your goals
$200,000+ commission based
About Andersen Group Realty of Keller Williams Realty Boston Northwest
Nationally recognized real estate in the Greater Boston area, currently ranked as the #1 Keller Williams team in Massachusetts. As a growing team, we are focused on maintaining our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with high minded and achievement-oriented coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training, tools and systems to improve communication, sales, and other skills to help you thrive in your career.
Enjoy a fun, team-oriented atmosphere, Monthly team outings such as axe throwing, indoor skydiving, escape the room, oyster farm tour, wine tastings, etc.
Our Team Mission: Serving our customers and clients with the highest level of professionalism ensuring that care and integrity are demonstrated throughout the entire
buying or selling process
Our Team Values: Humble, Driven, Professional, Integrity, Relationships