KW Sac Metro
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our luxury focused team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
$79,000 - $109,000
About KW Sac Metro
Our team is rapidly expanding! We are one of Sacramento's most collaborative offices full of top producers. Our daily training, unique coaching model, and resources make it no wonder why we are expanding so quickly. We also have teams with leads looking for talent or simply coaches to help get agents in gear. We take pride in stating that over half of our newest team members are IN ESCROW within 60 days. Whether you are unlicensed, new, or seasoned, we have a model to cater to your needs for exponential growth. Win-Win! We look forward to speaking with you soon!