Kindredsold.com at Dallas
We’re hiring for a real estate inside sales agent to join our top-performing team. You’ll be responsible for converting pre-qualified leads into new clients and following up with existing customers to ensure they buy their next home with us. Job seekers should be driven sales professionals who thrive on upside commission success. If you want an opportunity with flexibility and love working with people, apply now!
- Record quarterly and monthly sales cycle performance metrics to ensure the real estate team's sales goals and conversion rates are met
- Use CRM to compile current information for all customers, ensuring agents have up-to-date and accurate data
- Turn previous clients into repeat real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email
- Convert pre-qualified real estate leads into new clients
- Pursue leads consistently until appointments are arranged with a buyer’s or listing agent
- Lead follow up
- Lead generation
- Effective communication
- Team sales
- Close sales
- Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Must have a high school diploma, 4-year degree preferred
- Must possess a real estate license
- Possesses superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Real estate license
- Sales experience
$79,000 - $119,000 at plan
About Kindredsold.com at Dallas
Kindred Realty Group continues to revolutionize real estate in San Diego and in Dallas, Texas. Our systems and success have been recognized in a top-selling book and featured on CBS and Bloomberg.
Our success lies with our amazing team and agents, with every full-time agent making six-figure incomes. Through multiple coaching programs to team support, we set our agents up for success.
If you are ready to make a six-figure income in real estate just let us know.