Native Real Estate
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. This is a great stepping stone opportunity to learn the ropes of becoming a listing agent: leads, listings, leverage. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Follow the plan
- Database and CRM
- Lead follow up
- Set appointments
- Close sales
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
$79,000 - $119,000 at plan commissions
About Native Real Estate
We are a local top-selling luxury team in Temecula and San Diego. We have systems in place, a database, and leads for real estate. We have a hard-working and team-oriented atmosphere. Luxury, single-family, condos, investment properties, multi-units, probate and trusts, and development opportunities are some of our key areas of focus in Temecula and San Diego.
We look forward to seeing if you are a win-win with our team and network!