Keller Williams Honolulu
Our rapidly growing luxury-focused team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
$75,000 to $110,000
About Keller Williams Honolulu
Our team is rapidly expanding! We are one of Honolulu's most collaborative offices full of top producers. Our daily training, unique coaching model, and resources make it no wonder why we are expanding so quickly. We also have teams with leads looking for talent or simply coaches to help get agents in gear. We take pride in stating that over half of our newest team members are IN ESCROW within 60 days. Whether you are unlicensed, new, or seasoned, we have a model to cater to your needs for exponential growth. Win-Win! We look forward to speaking with you soon!