Keller Williams Princeton
We’re hiring for a real estate inside sales agent to join our top-performing luxury team. You’ll be responsible for converting pre-qualified leads into new clients and following up with existing customers to ensure they buy their next home with us. Job seekers should be driven sales professionals who thrive on success. If you want a job with flexibility and love working with people, apply now!
- Meet with pre-qualified leads and convert them to new customers
- Turn previous clients into repeat real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email
- Enter inbound leads and past clients’ current information into the customer database so all real estate agents and the sales team have the most up-to-date information
- Pursue leads consistently until appointments are arranged with a buyer’s or listing agent
- Create monthly and quarterly sales reports to show the team’s progress toward company goals
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- +1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Must possess a real estate license
- Current U.S. driver’s license and capable of traveling by car
- Must have great communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants must have a high school diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred
$80,000 - $110,000
About Keller Williams Princeton
Keller Williams Princeton is New Jersey’s most collaborative office. We are the real estate company of choice for Sales Associates and Real Estate Owners.
Over 20 years of professional service in the real estate industry with our daily training and unique coaching model, we take pride in stating that our Agents have accomplished the following in 20 years:
- 11,927 closed units
- $3,745,500,000 Closed Sales Volume
- 5,151 Listings Sold
- $1,643,600,000 Listings Sold Volume
- $91,134,938 GCI
- $3,497,221 Profit Share
Whether you are interested in joining one of our top-producing teams or looking to create your own brand. It would be an honor to partner with you!