Keller Williams Gainesville Realty Partners
We’re rapidly expanding and we’re looking for a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll convert pre-qualified leads into new clients and turn existing customers into repeat business. This is a good stepping stone opportunity to becoming a listing agent: leads, listings, leverage. Job seekers should be driven sales professionals ready to take the next step in their sales career with upside commissions. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Create monthly and quarterly sales reports to show the team’s progress toward company goals
- Manage sales inquiries from qualified leads and convert them into new clients
- Use CRM to compile current information for all customers, ensuring agents have up-to-date and accurate data
- Reach out to leads continuously until they have an appointment set with either a listing agent or buyer’s agent
- Maintain relationships with homebuyers through phone calls, email, etc. to make sure they remember our business when they are ready to buy a home again
- Lead generation
- CRM management
- Lead follow up
- Set appointments
- Valid U.S. driver’s license required, able to travel by car
- Must have a high school diploma, 4-year degree preferred
- Track record of excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Real estate license required
- One year of sales experience as a real estate inside sales agent, sales associate, or related position in business development or the real estate industry
$79,000 - $109,000 at plan
About Keller Williams Gainesville Realty Partners
Keller Williams Gainesville Realty Partners is one of the most collaborative offices and home of the gators KW agents! We are the home for multiple teams and top producers who consistently rank among the top producers in our Region! We are also consistently the #1 office in our area.
Whether you're interested in joining one of our top-producing teams or looking to create your own brand, it would be an honor to partner with you!