Keller Williams Advantage III Realty
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Our team has a hard working and fun atmosphere. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
$75,000 - $115,000
About Keller Williams Advantage III Realty
Keller Williams Lake Nona, is one of the most collaborative offices. We are the home for multiple teams and top producers who consistently rank among the top producers in our Region! We are also consistently the #1 office in our area.
Whether you're interested in joining one of our top-producing teams or looking to create your own brand, it would be an honor to partner with you!