Keller Williams Realty Urban Elite
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. We have a hard working and fun office atmosphere. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
$70,000 - $110,000
About Keller Williams Realty Urban Elite
We are a group of highly productive, community giving focused real estate agents, with servantcy at the core of our practice of negotiating for and representing our clients to the very highest level. Elevating lives through real estate, we serve you through residential and commercial real estate acquisition. A trusted resource in our own backyard in North Denver's Highlands, we serve all greater Denver Metro counties and throughout the great state of Colorado.