Keller Williams Princeton
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our luxury team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth commission opportunities or just getting your license started, apply now!
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
$80,000 - $120,000
About Keller Williams Princeton
Keller Williams Princeton is New Jersey’s most collaborative office. We are the real estate company of choice for Sales Associates and Real Estate Owners.
Over 20 years of professional service in the real estate industry with our daily training and unique coaching model, we take pride in stating that our Agents have accomplished the following in 20 years:
- 11,927 closed units
- $3,745,500,000 Closed Sales Volume
- 5,151 Listings Sold
- $1,643,600,000 Listings Sold Volume
- $91,134,938 GCI
- $3,497,221 Profit Share
Whether you are interested in joining one of our top-producing teams or looking to create your own brand. It would be an honor to partner with you!