Keller Williams Advantage III Realty
Our luxury focused team is looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
$75,000 - $115,000
About Keller Williams Advantage III Realty
Keller Williams Lake Nona, is one of the most collaborative offices. We are the home for multiple teams and top producers who consistently rank among the top producers in our Region! We are also consistently the #1 office in our area.
Whether you're interested in joining one of our top-producing teams or looking to create your own brand, it would be an honor to partner with you!