Keller Williams Ann Arbor
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities with upside commissions. This is a good stepping stone opportunity to becoming a lead buyer's agent. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Lead generation
- Database management
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Real estate license required
$79,000 - $119,000 at plan
About Keller Williams Ann Arbor
Keller Williams Ann Arbor is one of the most collaborative offices. We are the home for multiple teams and top producers who consistently rank among the top producers in our Region! We are also consistently the #1 office in our area.
Whether you're interested in joining one of our top-producing teams or looking to create your own brand, it would be an honor to partner with you!