Keller Williams Gainesville Realty Partners
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed with upside commissions. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Buyer lead follow up
- Lead generation
- Buyer sales
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Real estate license required
- Sales experience
$80,000 - $120,000 at plan
About Keller Williams Gainesville Realty Partners
Keller Williams Gainesville Realty Partners is one of the most collaborative offices and home of the gators KW agents! We are the home for multiple teams and top producers who consistently rank among the top producers in our Region! We are also consistently the #1 office in our area.
Whether you're interested in joining one of our top-producing teams or looking to create your own brand, it would be an honor to partner with you!