LuxurySold at Brentwood
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities with upside commissions. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
$80,000 - $120,000
About LuxurySold at Brentwood
Our LuxurySold at Brentwood team is rapidly expanding!
Our daily training, unique coaching model, and resources make it no wonder why we are expanding so quickly.
We have partner teams with leads looking for talent or simply coaches to help get agents in gear. Our teams take pride in stating that over half of our newest team members are IN ESCROW within 60 days. Whether you are unlicensed, new, or seasoned, we have a model to cater to your needs for exponential growth. Win-Win!