Andersen Group Realty of Keller Williams Realty Boston Northwest
We are searching for a few, select sales professionals to join the #1 ranked Keller Williams team in Massachusetts in 2022!
Whether you're new to the industry or have been in the industry for years, our 100-day plan will accelerate your development and get you into production quickly through the support you'll receive in order to achieve your goals: both in the short and long-term.
Benefits of being on a team vs. being a single agent
- Exposure to a lucrative real estate market - our average price point is over $1M and the average agent on our team sells over $20M in sales volume annually
- Guidance from a nationally recognized and award-winning real estate team
- Be a part of our collaborative team— monthly activities, contests, and events!
- Support to cover your business and clients so you can go on vacation and reset
- Attractive compensation plan with limited overhead expenses to increase your bottom line
- Consistently network and prospect for new customers in order to build your business and database
- Identify and show properties to clients that match their criteria
- Present and negotiate offers to position your client in order to win bids in a competitive market
- Build relationships will all potential clients to build your network
- Be a team player and have the desire to work towards a common goal
- Convert qualified appointments generated by our Inside Sales department in addition to marketing, opportunities, and leads
- Current Real Estate License, or in the process to obtain a license
- Commitment to learning, growing, being held accountable, and challenged
- An attitude of resilience and persistence while working through challenging situations
- High level of integrity, professionalism, work ethic, and grit!
- Passionate about delivering a superior level of customer service and building meaningful relationships
- Willingness to work weekend and evening hours is a must in this role and industry
$100,000 - $500,000 yearly
About Andersen Group Realty of Keller Williams Realty Boston Northwest
- Nationally recognized real estate in the Greater Boston area, ranked as the #1 Keller Williams team in Massachusetts and #4 team in Massachusetts in 2022 with over $1 Billion in residential real estate sales over the past 20 years. As a growing team, we are focused on maintaining our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with high-minded and achievement-oriented coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
- We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training, tools, and systems to improve communication, sales, and other skills to help you thrive in your career.
- Enjoy a fun, team-oriented atmosphere. Monthly team outings.
Values: Humble, Driven, Professional, Integrity, RelationshipsWe are looking for a listings coordinator/executive assistant to join our growing team.