KW Sac Metro
We are looking to hire an energetic, competitive, and goal-oriented Outside Sales Representative looking to build their career in a consultative-selling environment. Training and skill development are at the forefront of our organization and training is provided.
Strength of character, leadership, and ambition carry more weight in our selection process than industry experience. We have excellent opportunities for recent graduates and we encourage applicants who are seasoned sales professionals seeking a new, more dynamic industry in which to sell. If you're ready to get started, apply today!
- Negotiate and effectively communicate details between sellers and potential buyers to facilitate transactions
- Create and maintain a database of clients to ensure organization and follow-up
- Develop new business opportunities with existing customers in order to expand our clientele and build our business
- Manage and qualify inbound inquiries to generate appointments so our agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Provides monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team so that goals are met in a timely fashion
- Great phone presence with a closer mentality
- Driven to succeed in sales and in life
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
$75,000 - $105,000
About KW Sac Metro
Our team is rapidly expanding! We are one of Sacramento's most collaborative offices full of top producers. Our daily training, unique coaching model, and resources make it no wonder why we are expanding so quickly. We also have teams with leads looking for talent or simply coaches to help get agents in gear. We take pride in stating that over half of our newest team members are IN ESCROW within 60 days. Whether you are unlicensed, new, or seasoned, we have a model to cater to your needs for exponential growth. Win-Win! We look forward to speaking with you soon!