Kindred Realty Group
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly-driven real estate inside sales agent who has a talent for turning leads into lifelong customers. Our ideal applicant is an excellent communicator with a proven track record of sales success. We are a top selling team in San Diego, and we all work hard. This is a great stepping stone position to becoming a listing agent. If you’re looking for a job with the freedom and flexibility to maximize your earning potential, start your application today!
- Manage sales inquiries from qualified leads and convert them into new clients
- Record quarterly and monthly sales cycle performance metrics to ensure the real estate team's sales goals and conversion rates are met
- Reach out to leads continuously until they have an appointment set with either a listing agent or buyer’s agent
- Follow up with customers via phone calls, email, etc. to ensure they buy their next home with us
- Update client information in the CRM to make sure all real estate team members have current information
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Applicants must have a high school diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real estate license required
- Track record of excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- +1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Valid U.S. driver’s license required, able to travel by car
$70,000 - $110,000
About Kindred Realty Group
Kindred Realty Group continues to revolutionize real estate in San Diego. Our systems and success have been recognized in a top-selling book and featured on CBS and Bloomberg.
Our success lies with our amazing team and agents, with every full-time agent making six-figure incomes. Through multiple coaching programs to team support, we set our agents up for success.
If you are ready to make a six-figure income in real estate just let us know.