Keller Williams Gainesville Realty Partners
We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads, making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. This is a good stepping stone opportunity to become a listing agent: leads, listings, leverage. If you’re driven to achieve with upside commissions, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, start your application today!
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Lead generation
- Lead follow up
- Individual sales
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
$79,000 - $109,000 at plan
About Keller Williams Gainesville Realty Partners
Keller Williams Gainesville Realty Partners is one of the most collaborative offices and home of the gators KW agents! We are the home for multiple teams and top producers who consistently rank among the top producers in our Region! We are also consistently the #1 office in our area.
Whether you're interested in joining one of our top-producing teams or looking to create your own brand, it would be an honor to partner with you!