Everything Creative Designs
We are looking for an experienced part-time luxury home stager in the San Diego area. Our ideal team member must have the ability to work quickly under pressure and understand design.
- This individual must be a quick learner and take initiative. Sometimes things don't turn out how they intended at concept, this is where your creativity will shine.
- Must be a team player.
- Passion for design is a must.
- Assist and execute projects
- Pull and pack furniture to put on truck
- Work with logistics to execute flawlessly
- Stage house from start to finish
- Maintain inventory
- Organization is a critical
- Stand back and say wow
- Two years of industry experience, preferably in the staging/styling industry
- Associates degree or higher
- Computer skills - Microsoft Office, Google Apps
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to lift between 20 – 30lbs
- Standing throughout the day
- Valid driver’s license
- Minimum of 2 days a week with ability to work extra days, during season can be up to 40hrs per week
- Cell phone for communication and inventory purposes
- Ability to work while wearing a mask
$17 - $20 hourly
About Everything Creative Designs
ECD is a local San Diego family-owned business with a highly qualified and talented team of 22. Our company culture is driven, fun, collaborative, and creative! We have over 14 years of experience and have become the leading staging company in San Diego county, with a proven track record.
Our 15,000 square foot warehouse, located in Mira Mesa, houses extensive pieces of hand-selected furniture, accessories, and artwork. ECD stages hundreds of homes annually and expected to go even further this coming year. We want you to be part of this growth!
**This business promotes a drug-free environment**