$2,500 Sign-on Bonus After 90 Days!
BrightStar Care is currently seeking an Entry Level Home Health Case Manager (LPN) for our Upper Arlington, Ohio office. This is a Full-time, in-person office position.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a nurse who wants to gain experience in Case Management. This individual will be a key contributor to the operations of the Home Health Branch.
We offer excellent full-time benefits, flexibility, and advanced technology that supports employees in delivering the best performance.
- Opening new cases for Skilled and Non-Skilled patients
- Developing the Plan of Care and implementing the necessary services to meet patients' needs
- Providing ongoing assessments of patients and assuring an accurate evaluation of patients’ needs
- Identifying patient needs that may qualify for additional services and making referrals to the appropriate manager or community resources
- Providing skills checks and educational classes for staff members
- Collaborating with team members and other professionals and performing nursing activities within the Plan of Care
- Preparing and maintaining appropriate medical documentation and client records in accordance with corporate policies, federal, state, and local guidelines
- Active LPN license in the State of Ohio
- Current CPR certification
- Effective English verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft Office
About BrightStar Care
- Competitive pay and weekly paychecks
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Referral incentives and earning opportunities
- Recognition Programs