The Marketing department at Lark Hotels is growing and is seeking a Loyalty Marketing Manager to elevate our guest experience and generate more direct revenue for our properties. Utilizing Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other owned media channels, our ideal team member will be a customer service thinker, creative idea generator, collaborator, analyst, and communications expert. This role is a fully remote opportunity for anyone living in the United States!
About The Opportunity
Brand - Identify and cultivate the magic in the brand to build strong connections to Lark among new and existing guests.
On a Lark Club - Working with our front desk and revenue teams, continually refine and grow the club to increase direct revenue to our properties.
Marketing Channel Management - Execute regular promotions in concert with our paid and earned media teams to engage guests across all touchpoints and inspire them to join the Club.
Insights - Uncover new ways to personalize guest communications and optimize their stays through data analytics, surveys, and progressive profiling.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud - Be our go-to subject matter expert and operator of SFMC.
- Contribute to a workplace culture that is consistent with the values of Lark Hotels.
- Directly manage and own the planning, execution, and optimization of all programs that build and engage our guest database, such as email campaigns, contests, surveys, and Club promotions.
- Plan, execute and manage all email and text campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), and constantly develop new, inspiring, on-brand creative ideas.
- Partner with our in-house teams and appropriate stakeholders to continually assess performance and improve targeting and segmentation.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with CAN-SPAM and all other applicable legislation that impacts campaigns.
- Serve as liaison between our company and assigned technology service providers.
- 3+ years of marketing, advertising, and/or digital marketing experience for hotels, destinations, restaurants, or other travel and hospitality-related industry.
- 3+ years experience working with enterprise-level email service and CRM programs.
- Experience building and managing complex email and mobile campaigns, personalizations, and automation.
- A right and left-brained thinker; you are as comfortable with providing deep, insightful analytics as you are envisioning an immersive customer journey.
- A driven self-starter who can work independently and own the successes and challenges of the “owned media” channel of the business.
- A passionate, respectful collaborator who can fit into the culture of the Marketing team and continually add to its knowledge.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- A “hospitality soul” - someone who cares about people, families, communities, and the benefits of travel.
- Knowledgeable about travel, hospitality trends, and the traveler customer profile.
- Location: US-based. The role is remote, work from home, with some (<10%) travel for on-site meetings and property visits.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
$65,000 - $85,000 yearly based on experience
About Lark Hotels
Lark Hotels is a premium hotel development and management company with a portfolio of 50+ branded boutique hotels and restaurants in high-profile destinations on the East Coast, as well as in Texas and California. Lark Hotels launched its first boutique properties in 2012, and Lark Independent (larkhospitality.com), focused on the management and marketing of independent hotels, in 2020. Capitalizing on its explosive success, Bluebird Hotels, a sister collection of boutique roadside lodges that reimagine the great American road trip, was launched in 2021. The company is now poised for even more expansion down the East Coast and throughout the U.S. with a number of new brands, innovative properties, and inspiring designs in development. For information, visit larkhotels.com.