NYL Eric Mousley
Do you love helping others and want to work within a team that values your skills. We are looking for a coachable, driven Long Term Care and or Medicare specialist to partner with our growing team. You will have access to some of the best products in the industry and a team willing to work together to create a successful environment.
- Embrace the role of a structured yet coachable team player open to continued education and training from other team members
- Create customized financial plans for each client based on his or her life stage, professional circumstances, and fluctuating financial needs
- Work directly with clients to compile financial profiles that allow you to provide sound financial advice based on each person’s individual financial status, income, financial goals, and other factors contributing to wealth management
- Provide strategic recommendations for products, plans, investments, and other methods to help clients achieve financial goals
- A track record of success in the Medicare and or Long Term Care Insurance markets
About NYL Eric Mousley
As a mutual company, independently owned and operated, our organization is uniquely aligned with every client's interests and priorities. We had over 170 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
- Dedicated to working with you to build the best possible financial future for both you and your list of clients
- #71 on Fortune 100 in 2019
- Most MDRT members in any United States Mutual company 2019
Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 7/30/18
We also offer our employees a Pension, 401k, and Health Benefits.