Best Offer Homes
We are looking for a competent Logistics Coordinator to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of our company. You will be the one to coordinate personnel and processes to achieve the effective distribution of goods.
A great asset for a Logistics Coordinator is their communication and negotiation skills. They are also well-versed in supply management principles and practices. The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented approach.
The goal is to ensure the smooth operations of a variety of channels aiming for maximum efficiency.
- Daily coordination with Project Manager and Site Foreman for material and equipment needs.
- Weekly, monthly, and quarterly planning with Project Managers.
- Daily and Weekly material orders with suppliers.
- Real-time material and equipment inventory management.
- Keep warehouse and lot organized, clean, and free of hazards.
- Equipment maintenance. Manage equipment maintenance budgets.
- Remain vigilant of safety concerns, including potential crew member symptoms of COVID-19.
- Trade School Certification/Degree or 4-year college degree.
- OSHA 10 Certified (optional)
- Must have an active smart phone
- Must have reliable transportation (company vehicles may not be used for personal reasons).
- Must be able to work Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm
- 5 years experience in the construction industry. Safe operation of full ton pickup trucks, box trucks, and trailers.
- Organizational skills as it relates to material and equipment inventory.
- Basic construction blueprint reading.
- Spreadsheet data entry.
- Basic construction equipment maintenance.
About Best Offer Homes
Best Offer Homes is a Buy-and-Hold firm that acquires, renovates, and manages single and multi family properties around St Louis MSA.