WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
Kirkin Exteriors is looking for a HIGHLY detail-oriented individual to thrive in their fast-paced environment. This person will need to be team-oriented, organized, and willing to take on any challenge. They will be dealing with a variety of moments for problem-solving and managing customer relationships.
This position will coordinate details of each job from receipt of contract to completion, avoiding conflicts caused by weather and backorder of supplies. They will be facilitating the techs' workdays and answering customer inquiries on a daily basis.
- Responsible for 100% customer satisfaction in all areas pertaining to this position
- Manage, organize, and coordinate the pre-installation phase for all projects
- Agreement Approval
- Manage, organize, and coordinate all aspects of scheduling, including but not limited to all service work, callbacks, punch items related to the Service Department
- Ensure all materials are available upon scheduling the project
- Responsible for the accuracy of the job information in CRM and scheduling calendar/s
- Call manufacturers and distributors, and update CRM and calendars with ETA
- Keep open and continual communications with all customers in reference to start dates and actual installations
- Prepare daily work orders for all Service Technicians
- Filing of all job-related information in the appropriate areas
- Notify by email management and others if or when any area of the project is not within plans, budgets, customer or company satisfaction, or standards
- Be courteous, neat, clean, and in proper casual business attire
- Always follow all company policies and processes
- Attend company meetings and seminars as required
- Advise manager of anything that employee becomes aware of that could be important to improving the profitability, competitiveness, or safety practices of the company. Any other duties or responsibilities deemed necessary by management
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to use computers and appropriate company software program(s).
- Physical ability to repetitively manipulate computer keyboard and ten-key
- Speak, write, and communicate in English
REPORTS TO: Office Manager
- Must meet company “Total Organization” standard- to include a computer, workstation, paperwork and service board
- This position will entail seasonality- some seasons pace differently than others. We must keep up with all seasons and the pace of each
- Leadership and managing of Service Techs in reference to their schedules and calendars, SOP and company policy, including goals and targets for each Service Tech and theService Team overall
- Communication and customer service skills and their satisfaction is a must. Challenges will occur: When they do, they must be handled quickly, appropriately and within company standards and guidelines
- Obtaining Google and other reviews
- Provide each customer and employee with An Exceptional Experience Responsible for 100% of maintaining a productive work schedule
- Bring at least one solution with every problem
About Kirkin Exteriors
We run a fast-growing company that is committed to providing great customer service and long-lasting results. Serving customers in Delaware and across the Tri-State Area for a complete range of exterior contracting services. From complete roof replacement and siding repair to window installation and storm damage services. Kirkin Exteriors was established in 2011 and is growing rapidly with an awesome team!