We are hiring a Logistics Coordinator! You will plan and assist with inbound transport for LTL/TL shipments of select raw materials. You will prepare monthly shipping reports on outbound order fulfillment for the Supply Chain Manager.
Logistics Coordinator will identify quality carriers that promote cost saving initiatives and maintain the highest level of quality.
Work shifts may extend beyond 8 hours in overtime situations, include weekends or alternate work schedule arrangements.
- Work closely with the Warehousing and Sales functions on coordinating outbound finished goods shipments.
- Implement and enforce KPI’s and penalties for mishandling of goods and late/missed deliveries.
- Hold transport companies liable for damages and late shipments.
- Create score card rating on all logistic platforms promoting the highest level of quality.
- Negotiate and monitor freight rates, fuel surcharges, miscellaneous fees.
- Analyze monthly data for maximizing value and transportation efficiencies.
- Monitor outbound transportation’s on-time delivery performance to the customer’s end location.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (A minimum 5 years planning and execution experience in Logistics)
- Preferred: Food and Beverage, Consumer Goods, or Automotive Experience
- Must have advance knowledge of LTL/TL freight class and shipping routes
- Knowledge and ability to use internal ERP technology platform as well as strong skills with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
- Must be able to work at desk using computer, telephone and other basic office equipment effectively
$45,000 - $50,000
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!